Sunday 25 March 2012

Taking Stock

I have been prepping another few minis over the past 2 days, which should give me plenty of choices to start painting.

I count around 124 minis in the range, including at least 2 limited edition minis.

So taking stock of where I am at suggests I should have enough painting to keep me busy for a while and yields the following lists.




Under-coated I have ready:
  • Dereck Shezzard
  • Hiro
  • Grey
  • Akio Kageshima
  • Dark Cheshire
  • Bael
  • Genma
  • Kingsley Warlock


Prepped but awaiting a little green stuff and under-coat:
  • Al-Djinn
  • Ahriman, Lord of Darkness
  • Covel
  • Shinobi
  • Ignis, Fire Demon
  • Bella
  • Aqua


In the pile of stuff in boxes and blisters:
  • Legacy of Solomon
  • Romeo Exxet
  • Faust Orbatos
  • Clover
  • Arkham
  • Type 005 (blister)
  • Type 005 (Black Sun starter)
  • Alius, Holy Soldier (x2)
  • Khaine D'Lacreu
  • Li Long
  • Sophia Ilmora
  • Kairos
  • Saint Evangeline
  • Kronen Roxxon
  • Promethea
  • Styx
  • Tsubasa Kurokami
  • Ophiel
  • (another) Akio Kageshima
  • Samael Agent (F)
  • Samael Agent (M)
  • Church Agent (M)
  • Wissenschaft Agent (M)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Recent Posts Widget