Tuesday 20 March 2012

Welcome To The Anima Tactician

Not my first blog, nor my second, but one I am determined will chart a new minis pre-occupation for me: Anima Tactics.

It took a while to grab me, but Anima Tactics has done exactly that now, and so I am embarking on a journey to paint as many minis as I can for this game and see where I go with it.

Ever since Final Fantasy 7 I have had a degree of fondness of Japanese style console rpgs; enjoying FF8, Wild ARMS, Breath of Fire III among others. Anima Tactics is a tabletop skirmish game that captures the kind of game-play I enjoyed, with recognisable styles of characters, and best of all is a tabletop minis skirmish game that can be played with as few as 2 minis per side. All good.

I have selected the first 8 minis I plan to paint, so please watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Recent Posts Widget