Sunday 13 January 2013

Lorenzo Cortes (VIII)

And another one. Not the best pictures in the world, but I am pretty pleased with this one, and it was fairly quick to paint. I truly believe their is more depth to the 'black' body suit than the pictures show, but hey I am biased!

Lorenzo Cortes is (yet another Warrior), and builds upon the previously completed Wissenschaft characters. I can now field a Level 200 Wissenschaft Organization-based Party. So time to start building up an opposing force. The Wissenschaft Party that I envisage will include Dereck Shezard as its allowed Wanderer.

Lorenzo uses the purple motif that the other Wissenschaft minis I have painted so far have incorporated. I hope it helps tie them together, and while it may not feature too prominently or indeed on all that Organization, I see it being incorporated into the next few I have in line.

I am very much looking forwards to playing Anima Tactics, and I think i could be on course to do so by March all things permitting.


Running Totals
Anima Tactics Minis: 68 (the previous list omitted at least one, and several more have been acquired: Lorenzo; Lynn Steiner; Alessa Raincross; Kagemaru; Wolfgang Metzger; Iosara; Valis Ul Del Vilfain)
Anima Tactics Minis Painted: 7 (the real '6th' will be counted when the whole Team it is part of is finished)
Painted Minis Percentage: 10.3%

Note, yes I have acquired more to add to the list, but at least I have stayed in line with a painted percentage increase!

2 comments:

  1. I've really not seen much of this range. There are some superb figures amongst it. Like what you've done with him a good colour choice as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Simon Q. Still plenty more in the AT painting queue, so please keep an eye on the blog. :)

      Delete

Recent Posts

Recent Posts Widget