Wednesday 23 October 2013

A Desolate Place of War (Battle Report)

My first Anima Tactics Battle Reports, and like the Battle Reports I have done for Pulp City, told using Comic Life software. A huge thanks to Rob as the main source of images.

This is a little different to my Pulp City Battle reports, because I envisioned it being a little more like a (mostly!) sequentially illustrated story rather than panel-to-panel comic book style. I use lots of action names and dialogue superimposed over the images in my Pulp City Battle Reports, so if enough people prefer that, i could change how I do these in future.

Finally, the action took place a few months ago, and I have only just had time to get around to this, so things are as best I can remember them!

Click on the images to enlarge.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Recent Posts Widget