Wednesday 17 December 2014

Agents Unbound

"At midnight, all the agents and superhuman crew go out and round up everyone who knows more than they do."

With apologies to Bob Dylan for appropriating the above quote, I am glad Agents have been getting some attention with the recent rules revisions being previewed, especially since painting my first Church Agent, I now have finished an Agent for all of the current Organizations that have them.

I fully expect all Organization Agents, as well as Shinobi, to get eventually reworked profile options, and I do think the new approach has made Agents a far more viable and useful unit option. While some may think t'their' beloved build has lost out somehow, on balance I do think it makes sense to revise how Agents work in the game, and their revisions seem to lean towards viable support-type units, which seems fitting since they are the foot-soldiers of the various Organizations in Anima Tactics.

1 comment:

Recent Posts

Recent Posts Widget