Monday 11 March 2013

Aqua

Aqua is Bella's Constant Companion, and vice versa. Aqua is also a water elemental, but normally Anima Tactics seems to handle such things as Summons; well not so in Aqua's case.

You cannot take Bella without Aqua so effectively they are a Level 60 combo, but more on that in a future post. But essentially Aqua gives some cheap extra Actions; I say cheap, since at Level 15 Aqua is a steal and one of the cheapest models in the game.

I actually painted Aqua in January (finally, that mysterious seventh model I alluded to!), but held off until, Bella was finished. I hit a slump in February, hence the delay. Anyone who reads my other blogs will know I have periodic painting slumps, but this year I am determined to paint more than the year before (just 24 minis). So far I am on course for that, and I am now into double figures for Anima Tactics minis.

My next target is two 'game-legal' Organization Parties at Level 200. Watch this space.


Running Totals
Anima Tactics Minis: 73
Anima Tactics Minis Painted: 10
Painted Minis Percentage: 13.7%





1 comment:

  1. Very nice and you can how they would work with each others poses, nice one.

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts

Recent Posts Widget